Activities are often customized to the individual clients’ interests and hobbies (both past and present) and abilities.
Some of the activities include:
- Playing games like Yahtzee, Bingo, Corn hole, Wii Bowling, card games and more.
- We do stretching and exercises daily. Often times we stretch and exercise through a fun activity so the client doesn’t even realize it’s good for them.
- Arts and crafts
- Bird and wildlife watching and feeding
- We allow time for group discussions, history, reminiscing, and socializing with other clients.
- We have two registered companion dogs on site to provide comfort and companionship to our clients. Oliver is a 10-year-old Yorki-poo and Sasha is a 9-year-old Pomeranian.
- We provide homemade lunches and snacks as well.