- How much does Just Like Home cost?
Our current rates are as follows:
• Full day– 5 hours or more– $80.00
• Half day– Less than 5 hours– $50.00
- Do you accept Medicaid waivers? We are currently contracted with two Medicaid Waiver Programs. For more information on these programs, please call us at 616-523-4310
- What is the difference between Just Like Home Adult Day Center and “home health” or “nursing facility” care? Adult Day Centers give those with disabilities or dementia/Alzheimer’s the ability to participate in activities like music, exercise, art, games, etc. that they may not get to experience at home.
There used to be just two options, hiring an in-home caregiver or placement in a facility, both of which can be very costly. The emergence of adult day centers allow the family a third, more cost effective and rewarding option.
After just a day or two at our center, most clients are completely acclimated, enjoy their time immensely, and look forward to coming back. Clients often open up and participate more than they will in their home settings. Family members are often surprised to see and hear what their loved ones can do. Clients have expressed a “sense of belonging” while at our center. Our center offers them a chance to gain back some autonomy. Clients benefit the most when they attend 2 or more days a week. This helps make it a routine experience for them and allows them to get acclimated quicker.The emergence of adult day centers allow the family and third, more cost effective and rewarding option. Caregivers bring their loved ones to Just Like Home during the daytime hours. During that time, they can be sure that their loved ones are being lovingly cared for, actively engaged, and getting the socialization with other adults that is so desperately needed. At night they take their loved ones home and can enjoy their precious time with them.
- Are you a 24 hour Facility?
- f your Dr or physical therapist is willing we have a room available for them to do their exams. Our facility is considered a “home care” facility, so medicare may treat it as an in home visit Yes! I
- Is your facility available for rental? Our facility is available for birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, and other events. The cost is $250 (Which includes a $100 non-refundable deposit) Plus a $100 refundable cleaning deposit.
Our Nursing administrator Tracy Hodgkins received her LPN certification from Kellogg Community college and has dedicated almost 40 years of her life to the nursing field.
She has worked in many areas including Hospice, Assisted Living, and 18 years in emergency medicine.
Tracy was born and raised in Ionia and has been an active member of the Ionia community for many years as a Chamber of Commerce member, and Ambassador for the Ionia Chamber, Ionia Community Awareness member, and a representative for the Sparrow Ionia Lafayette Guild.
She lives in Ionia with her husband and enjoys spending time with her family.
Danielle Camp received her BSN from Wayne State University and worked in the Medical ICU at Henry Ford Hospital before moving back to Ionia where she grew up.
Danielle lives with her husband and 3 sons and in her free time she enjoys fishing, hiking, sports, and painting. She is also an active member in the Ionia Jaycees.